EFFECTIVE: September 22, 2016 / UPDATED: OCTOBER 26, 2018
This Privacy Statement does not apply to third party websites which might be referenced on Yakima Chief Hops web assets. In this policy, the terms “user” or “visitor” refer to someone who accesses, browses, views, or in any way uses these Sites. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of these sites. The term “your device” refers to any computer, tablet, smart phone or other device you are using to access our websites.
Below you will find:
What types of information do we collect?
Traffic Data – Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the site. When you visit our site, we automatically track and collect the following categories of information:
- IP addresses
- Domain servers
- Types of computers accessing the Site
- Types of web browsers used to access the site
- Your operating system.
Cookies – We also may use small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site (“cookies”) which help to improve your site experience. You are free to disable cookies; however, disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of these sites.
We may utilize two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – information that expires once you close your browser
- Persistent cookies – information that remains on your computer until you delete it. These cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions.
Personal Data – In order for you to access certain services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you. If you communicate with us via e-mail, or otherwise complete purchase orders, surveys, or any other online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
Personal Information includes the following categories:
- Contact Data – Your name, mailing address, and e-mail address
- Personal Data – Job title, employer, billing information, etc.
Communication Data – If you contact us for any reason, we keep record of any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Also, by keeping record of all customer experiences and communications, we can work to improve the quality of our services.
How is this information used?
Company Use of Information – We will never use your Personal Information in a manner that differs from the purpose indicated upon collection without obtaining your consent prior to such use. The data collected from you may be used in various ways as indicated below:
- Provide important recall and product safety information about products you have purchased from us
- Help us process your purchase or request for purchase
- Inform you about new products you might be interested in from our company
- Improve the functionality and ease of use for our site
- Improve customer experience and service offerings
- Maintain site safety, reduce fraud, and investigate any security breaches
Do we share your personal information?
Your information is never sold or shared with other companies for the purposes of marketing third party products or services. Your data may, however, be shared if:
- A business partner who assists us by performing core services related to the operation of our business obligations to Yakima Chief Hops (examples: hosting, billing, fulfillment, or data storage and security)
- The law requires us to turn over the personal information (examples: subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes)
- Our company is acquired by or merges with another company
How is your data maintained over time?
Your data is stored in secure, internal system that is only accessible by authorized employees at Yakima Chief Hops. As you continue to do business with Yakima Chief Hops, we make regular updates to your Personal Information as needed to ensure your information remains correct. If you would like to make any changes/updates or request complete removal of all personal information in compliance with GDPR, you may contact us at [email protected]. If you would like to opt out of automated communications, an “Unsubscribe” option is clearly stated at the top of these emails. If you choose to withdraw consent, it will be done so immediately and without penalties.
How is your information protected?
Except as otherwise stated in this Privacy Statement, we always keep your Personal Information private and do not share it with third parties. We have established company-wide procedures and systems to keep your information safe. For example:
- Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties
- We provide you with the capability to transmit your Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- We limit the access to your Personal Information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function.
- We do not retain payment information in our systems. Transactions are completed using secured, PCI compliant payment gateways.
If you have a question or concern regarding this Privacy Statement you may e-mail YCH HOPS at [email protected] or write to Yakima Chief Hops at the following address:
Yakima Chief Hops
306 Division Street
Yakima, WA, 98902